Check the tabs for the latest information about NSW Strata Legislation. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this state specific information page, discover more great information in our Strata Topic pages.
Strata Legislation NSW: Top 5 Ways the New Strata Reforms will Impact Your Life.
Adrian Mueller, J S Mueller & Co Lawyers
Adrian shares his ‘Top Five’ laws that will be affecting you:
- The way owners will be able to vote at strata meetings.
- Prohibition on proxy farming.
- The streamlining of the renovations process.
- Ability of Owners Corporations to put an end to undesirable habits.
- Clarification on ability to remove abandoned goods.
Adrian also addresses the changes to body corporate fines.
Most Recent NSW Strata Legislation Articles
- NSW: Q&A Strata Manager Complaints and Unprofessional Advice - Question: What can a lot owner do about committee and strata manager complaints when they have no support from other lot owners? Is "corruption" only an issue at our strata? Do lot owners at other strata complexes have the same feelings but don't know what to do?
- NSW: Q&A Safety Audit Report. Who is Capable For Auditing Risks We Can’t See? - Question: Our recent AGM mentioned a Safety Audit Report and we are being encouraged to appoint a consultant to prepare an audit of all those things that we cannot see! Can this be done in-house?
Choose a heading and explore articles and information about the topic in relation to Strata Legislation NSW
Looking for Strata Industry Experts for New South Wales? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of strata legislation NSW contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.