Check the tabs for the latest information about NSW Strata Legislation. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this state specific information page, discover more great information in our Strata Topic pages.
Strata Legislation NSW: Top 5 Ways the New Strata Reforms will Impact Your Life.
Adrian Mueller, J S Mueller & Co Lawyers
Adrian shares his ‘Top Five’ laws that will be affecting you:
- The way owners will be able to vote at strata meetings.
- Prohibition on proxy farming.
- The streamlining of the renovations process.
- Ability of Owners Corporations to put an end to undesirable habits.
- Clarification on ability to remove abandoned goods.
Adrian also addresses the changes to body corporate fines.
Most Recent NSW Strata Legislation Articles
- NSW: 5 Most Useful By-laws: 5. Repairs By-Law- Number 5 Most Useful By-law is the Repairs By-law. Why is the Repairs ByLaw needed? What Does it Cover? What are the Pitfalls? From written consent to unauthorised renovations, we take a closer look at this bylaw.
- NSW: Update on the 2% Bond Scheme- The costs of rectifying major defects, especially in larger strata buildings can quickly overtake the sums available in the bond. This means owners corporations can be exposed to further out of pocket expenses associated with rectification, and/or litigation.
Choose a heading and explore articles and information about the topic in relation to Strata Legislation NSW
Looking for Strata Industry Experts for New South Wales? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of strata legislation NSW contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.