Check the tabs for the latest information about NSW Strata Legislation. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this state specific information page, discover more great information in our Strata Topic pages.
Strata Legislation NSW: Top 5 Ways the New Strata Reforms will Impact Your Life.
Adrian Mueller, J S Mueller & Co Lawyers
Adrian shares his ‘Top Five’ laws that will be affecting you:
- The way owners will be able to vote at strata meetings.
- Prohibition on proxy farming.
- The streamlining of the renovations process.
- Ability of Owners Corporations to put an end to undesirable habits.
- Clarification on ability to remove abandoned goods.
Adrian also addresses the changes to body corporate fines.
Most Recent NSW Strata Legislation Articles
- NSW: Best Way to Solve Resident Parking Problems in Your Apartment Building - We are throwing this question out to you: the residents, lot owners, strata managers, building managers, strata lawyers and other members of our community. Tell us - What's the best way to solve resident parking problems in an apartment building?
- NSW: Minor Renovations (eg Air Conditioner Installation) & Unreasonable Refusal - In a recently reported decision, NCAT confirmed what is required to meet the standard of a ‘minor renovation’ under the Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 and what is unreasonable refusal of consent by an owners corporation.
Choose a heading and explore articles and information about the topic in relation to Strata Legislation NSW
Looking for Strata Industry Experts for New South Wales? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of strata legislation NSW contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.