LookUpStrata regularly partners with VIC Strata industry leaders to discuss topics of interest for our audience of lot owners, strata industry professionals and the broader Victorian community. Regularly, these strata webinars feature Q&A sessions where the panelist/s answer VIC questions submitted by our audience both leading up to and during the session.
VIC: Upcoming Amendments to Victorian Legislation + Q&A WEBINAR | Tim Graham, Bugden Allen Graham Lawyers – Nov 2021
Tim’s presentation provided a detailed look at the upcoming changes on 1 December 2021 and what they mean for you, followed by a Q&A session answering questions from the audience.
The changes discussed during the session included:
- The introduction of the 5 tier system
- Power to bring legal proceedings
- The ability to levy an additional annual fee on a lot owner
- Annual financial statement requirements
- Maintenance plan requirements
- Disposing of abandoned goods
- The manager’s role in procuring contracts and contractors
- Proxy votes
- Interim resolutions
- Entitlement and liability
- Plus Much More…
During the session, Tim shared a presentation: Upcoming Amendments to OC Legislation in Victorian strata. You can download the presentation here.
This page serves as the placeholder for our VIC Strata Webinars. Recordings will be added as soon as possible after each event.