LookUpStrata regularly partners with VIC Strata industry leaders to discuss topics of interest for our audience of lot owners, strata industry professionals and the broader Victorian community. Regularly, these strata webinars feature Q&A sessions where the panelist/s answer VIC questions submitted by our audience both leading up to and during the session.
VIC: How to Alter Your Plan of Subdivision + Q&A WEBINAR | Tim Graham, Bugden Allen Graham Lawyers – Sept 2021
Tim’s presentation provided a detailed look at plans of subdivision, followed by a Q&A session answering questions from the audience.
The information discussed during the session included:
- Amending plan of subdivision
- Altering lot entitlements and liabilities
- Is a vote of 7/8 enough to be able to sell?
- What would be involved in changing ownership of decks to part of the title for each apartment?
- When changing the PoS, is there a role for owners corporation managers in this process?
- How lot liability will be addressed in the coming Owners Corporations and Other Acts Amendment Act 2021 (1 Dec 2021)
- Plus Much More…
During the session, Tim shared a presentation: How to change your plan of subdivision in Victoria. You can download the presentation here.
This page serves as the placeholder for our VIC Strata Webinars. Recordings will be added as soon as possible after each event.