- How can I become involved with my strata committee?
- What is an owners corporation?
- What is a body corporate?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Strata Committee Concerns. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Allison Benson, Kerin Benson Lawyers
A strata manager client recently called to ask about what to do when a strata committee member, who was also an officer of the Owners Corporation, resigned.
Most Recent Strata Committee Concerns Articles
- Follow our 5 Practical Tips for Completing a Proxy Form - When it comes to securing the support from owners to vote on any strata matter, if you are obtaining a proxy for the first time or just need a refresher, see our tips on how to complete a proxy form.
- QLD: Q&A Body Corporate Removing Strata Information From Noticeboard - Question: What rights does a member of the committee have to remove, or prohibit a lot owner from displaying, strata information on the noticeboard?
Our articles and Q&As about Strata Committee Concerns have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Committee Concerns Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Legal Services for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.