- How can I become involved with my strata committee?
- What is an owners corporation?
- What is a body corporate?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Strata Committee Concerns. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Nicole Wilde, Tisher Liner FC Law
Life is busy. So when the day of the Annual General Meeting for your Owners Corporation comes around, scheduled to commence at 6:00pm, and it’s stinking hot, or pouring with rain, and you’re still at work at 5:30 pm, the choice about whether to go to your AGM, or home to your family and a glass of wine is easy – go home.
Allison Benson, Kerin Benson Lawyers
A strata manager client recently called to ask about what to do when a strata committee member, who was also an officer of the Owners Corporation, resigned.
Most Recent Strata Committee Concerns Articles
- QLD: Q&A Privacy and Disclosure in Communications with the Committee - Question: Can I make communications with the committee private by including words like 'private and/or confidential and/or privileged' in whatever I send?
- NSW: Q&A Reimbursing Lot Owner for Repairs Due to Common Property Defects - Question: Who is responsible for a kitchen in a unit? The floor in a lot's kitchen has to be repaired because of concrete cancer. The lot owner now wants the owners corporation to pay for a new kitchen. The original kitchen was 30 years old! Where do we stand?
Our articles and Q&As about Strata Committee Concerns have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Committee Concerns Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Legal Services for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.