- How can I become involved with my strata committee?
- What is an owners corporation?
- What is a body corporate?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Strata Committee Concerns. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Michael Ferrier, Eyeon Property Inspections
We have seen many cases where the Strata Committee members seem to put their own agenda ahead of the needs of the building. Where the majority of Owners are not engaged in the day-to-day running of their community, it can be very easy to influence things.
Most Recent Strata Committee Concerns Articles
- NSW: Are You Being Served? Getting Your Owners Corporation’s Address for Service Correct - You want to make sure the proper address is recorded. In a recent case we saw, an owners corporation had not updated its address for service. Legal documents were sent to the old address and never passed on to the owners corporation.
- QLD: What To Expect At Your Building AGMs - Many lot owners who have never attended an AGM are daunted and unsure about what to expect, and what is expected of them. Follow our guide and you'll be looking forward to the event, ready to join in and have your say alongside other owners.
Our articles and Q&As about Strata Committee Concerns have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Committee Concerns Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Legal Services for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.