- How can I become involved with my strata committee?
- What is an owners corporation?
- What is a body corporate?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Strata Committee Concerns. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Nicole Wilde, Tisher Liner FC Law
Life is busy. So when the day of the Annual General Meeting for your Owners Corporation comes around, scheduled to commence at 6:00pm, and it’s stinking hot, or pouring with rain, and you’re still at work at 5:30 pm, the choice about whether to go to your AGM, or home to your family and a glass of wine is easy – go home.
Allison Benson, Kerin Benson Lawyers
A strata manager client recently called to ask about what to do when a strata committee member, who was also an officer of the Owners Corporation, resigned.
Most Recent Strata Committee Concerns Articles
- QLD: Q&A Body corporate voting rules – What you can and can’t do- Question: The body corporate manager and current committee members are advising lot owners on "how to vote". This does not sound like it will produce an unbiased result. What are the body corporate voting rules about this?
- NSW: Q&A Motions on an agenda, Explanatory notes [PLUS a Sample Motion]- Question: What are the protocol and procedures for dealing with requests from a Lot owner for an EGM and a motion on the agenda?
Our articles and Q&As about Strata Committee Concerns have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Committee Concerns Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Legal Services for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.