- How can I become involved with my strata committee?
- What is an owners corporation?
- What is a body corporate?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Strata Committee Concerns. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Nicole Wilde, Tisher Liner FC Law
Life is busy. So when the day of the Annual General Meeting for your Owners Corporation comes around, scheduled to commence at 6:00pm, and it’s stinking hot, or pouring with rain, and you’re still at work at 5:30 pm, the choice about whether to go to your AGM, or home to your family and a glass of wine is easy – go home.
Allison Benson, Kerin Benson Lawyers
A strata manager client recently called to ask about what to do when a strata committee member, who was also an officer of the Owners Corporation, resigned.
Most Recent Strata Committee Concerns Articles
- Electronic Voting: Strata and the 21st Century - The beauty of an electronic meeting is that it stops the conflict. People can vote secretly, without being bullied or confronted by their detractors. It allows sufficient means of voting.
- NSW: Q&A Safety Audit Report. Who is Capable For Auditing Risks We Can’t See? - Question: Our recent AGM mentioned a Safety Audit Report and we are being encouraged to appoint a consultant to prepare an audit of all those things that we cannot see! Can this be done in-house?
Our articles and Q&As about Strata Committee Concerns have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Committee Concerns Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Legal Services for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.