- How can I become involved with my strata committee?
- What is an owners corporation?
- What is a body corporate?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Strata Committee Concerns. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Michael Ferrier, Eyeon Property Inspections
We have seen many cases where the Strata Committee members seem to put their own agenda ahead of the needs of the building. Where the majority of Owners are not engaged in the day-to-day running of their community, it can be very easy to influence things.
Most Recent Strata Committee Concerns Articles
- Queensland Electricity Rebates: Am I eligible, and how do I apply? - Applying for the Queensland electricity rebate: More households may be able to claim the Queensland electricity rebate after the government broadened the rebate’s eligibility criteria.
- NSW: It’s the Owners Corporation’s Responsibility - We can’t expect the Strata committees to know the best thing to do in every situation. That's why it's important to find a strata manager that's competent and knows when things should be fixed and when they should be left alone.
Our articles and Q&As about Strata Committee Concerns have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Committee Concerns Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Legal Services for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.