- What is included in strata levies?
- What are strata fees?
- What can be included in strata fees?
- Are strata levies the same as body corporate fees?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Strata Levies. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Deborah Sullivan, QIA Group Pty Ltd
Mar 2017: We’ve now all had a little time to adjust to the new terminology but there still seems to be some debate as to what a Capital Works Fund should include.
Most Recent Strata Levies Articles
- NSW: Q&A Strata Management Companies authorised to act as “debt collector” - Question: After calling our new strata management company for information, I have personally been charged a sum. Until the invoice is paid, I am unfinancial. Are strata management companies authorised to act as a "debt collector" for the owners corporation?
- NSW: Advanced Levy Collection: Collecting the Uncollectable - In NSW a court judgment obtained against a lot owner for outstanding levies, interest and costs can be enforced in several ways depending on the amount involved and what assets if any, the owner holds.
Our articles and Q&As about Your Strata Levies have been arranged by State
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.