- What is owners corporation or body corporate insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about owners corporation and body corporate Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Most Recent Articles
- NAT: Strata & Real Estate Snapshot: Q3 FY21 - Following the Eastern Australian floods in March this year, the strata insurance market was again affected by a natural catastrophe in Q3. While it is still too early to determine the full extent of damage resulting from this latest disaster, an estimated 30,000 claims will be filed at a cost exceeding ~$500m.
- NSW: Does The Failure To Disclose Affect An Insurance Claim? - In some situations non-disclosure affects insurance coverage and an insurer may refuse a claim. Failure to disclose to an insurer was one of the key issues in The Owners – Strata Plan No 55682 v W. R. Berkley Insurance (Europe), PLC & Ors  NSWDC 758.
Our articles and Q&As about owners corporation or body corporate insurance have been arranged by State
Looking for Insurance Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Insurance for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.