- What is strata insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about owners corporation and body corporate Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Most Recent Articles
- NAT: Deakin Uni Conducts Strata Insurance Commissions Survey - This article discusses a survey Deakin University is conducting to gain an insight into lot owner's perceptions of the strata insurance industry and particularly, strata insurance commissions.
- ACT: Insurance Implications of having a Working Bee - Question: Our executive committee recently approved a voluntary working bee in the common area garden. Are all participants required to register with the committee so they would be covered by the voluntary workers insurance cover?
Our articles and Q&As about Insurance in Strata have been arranged by State
Looking for Insurance Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Insurance for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.