- What is strata insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about owners corporation and body corporate Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Tyrone Shandiman, Insurance Solutions
The short answer is no. It is a common misconception that unit owners only need an insurance policy to cover their insurance needs. So, what are you covered for?
Most Recent Articles
- NSW: Q&A Is Your Marina Covered by Strata Insurance? - Question: Do you have information on Marina insurance attached to strata lots? Answer: It depends on whether the marina is for personal or commercial use.
- NAT: Q&A What does Public Liability Insurance Include for Strata Property? - Question: What is the body corporate’s liability in the event of an injury or accident as a result of repairs not done on common property, particularly when they are aware of the issues?
Our articles and Q&As about Insurance in Strata have been arranged by State
Looking for Insurance Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Insurance for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.