- What is strata insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about owners corporation and body corporate Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Tyrone Shandiman, Insurance Solutions
The short answer is no. It is a common misconception that unit owners only need an insurance policy to cover their insurance needs. So, what are you covered for?
Most Recent Articles
- QLD: Q&A Who Pays the Body Corporate Insurance Excess from a Leak? - Question: I’ve had a pipe leak in the bathroom leaving extensive damage that was covered by Body Corporate insurance. Who pays the water damage excess?
- WA Insurance Terms with the Upcoming Strata Reforms - Strata Titles Amendment Act 2018 (STAA 2018) has changed many terms and this includes the sections relating to insurance. We highlight some of the new terminology to expect and provide a comparison to the current Act.
Our articles and Q&As about Insurance in Strata have been arranged by State
Looking for Insurance Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Insurance for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.