- What is strata insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Strata Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Tyrone Shandiman, Strata Insurance Solutions
The short answer is no. It is a common misconception that unit owners only need an insurance policy to cover their insurance needs. So, what are you covered for?
Most Recent Strata Insurance Articles
- NSW: Q&A Can We Avoid Strata Manager Insurance Commissions? - Question: Our building insurance is due mid 2019. Is the Owners Corporation able to renew this themselves or must it go through the Strata Management Company? We would prefer not to pay our Strata Manager insurance commissions.
- WA: Voluntary Work for your Strata Company – Are you covered? - Did you know that when you volunteer your personal service with your Strata Company, you can be covered for the voluntary work undertaken should you be injured? However, the benefits available to volunteers via this cover is limited eg there may be age restrictions.
Our articles and Q&As about Insurance in Strata have been arranged by State
Looking for Insurance Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Insurance for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.