- What is strata insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about owners corporation and body corporate Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Tyrone Shandiman, Insurance Solutions
The short answer is no. It is a common misconception that unit owners only need an insurance policy to cover their insurance needs. So, what are you covered for?
Most Recent Articles
- NSW: Q&A Landlord Access Gym and Pool While Apartment is Rented - Question: My apartment in a multi level apartment complex is let for 6 months. As a landlord, am I able to still access the amenities like the gym and pool while my apartment is rented?
- WA: Do You Still Have Asbestos in Your Building? - Despite being a banned building product, asbestos still exists in buildings. With the strata reforms just around the corner, there are critical new requirements for designated strata schemes.
Our articles and Q&As about Insurance in Strata have been arranged by State
Looking for Insurance Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Insurance for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.