- What is strata insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about owners corporation and body corporate Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Tyrone Shandiman, Insurance Solutions
The short answer is no. It is a common misconception that unit owners only need an insurance policy to cover their insurance needs. So, what are you covered for?
Most Recent Articles
- NSW: Q&A Insurance Implications – Paying a Lot Owner for Common Property Maintenance - Question: A lot owner suggests he is paid to carry out caretaker duties. He does not have a business name or insurance. Can he be paid? What are the insurance implications for the strata scheme in case of injury?
- NAT: Strata Owners Unfairly Slugged with Insurance - Most strata property owners have no idea they are being financially penalised by governments over compulsory insurance which could become more expensive in the wake of Australia’s bushfire emergency.
Our articles and Q&As about Insurance in Strata have been arranged by State
Looking for Insurance Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Insurance for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.