- What is owners corporation or body corporate insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about owners corporation and body corporate Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Most Recent Articles
- NAT: Valuable Data and Insights Revealed in New Strata Insurance Report - The spiralling costs of strata insurance and the high burden of government taxes, duties and levies on premium prices have been revealed in a new strata insurance report.
- NAT: Strata & Real Estate Snapshot: Q3 FY21 - Following the Eastern Australian floods in March this year, the strata insurance market was again affected by a natural catastrophe in Q3. While it is still too early to determine the full extent of damage resulting from this latest disaster, an estimated 30,000 claims will be filed at a cost exceeding ~$500m.
Our articles and Q&As about owners corporation or body corporate insurance have been arranged by State
Looking for Insurance Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Insurance for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.