- What is strata insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about owners corporation and body corporate Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Tyrone Shandiman, Insurance Solutions
The short answer is no. It is a common misconception that unit owners only need an insurance policy to cover their insurance needs. So, what are you covered for?
Most Recent Articles
- NAT: COVID-19, Insurance and Strata Properties – FAQs - With Coronavirus (COVID-19) officially declared a Pandemic, we understand you may have a number of questions regarding the impact on your insurance when it comes to strata properties.
- NAT: Indemnity, Waivers & Hold Harmless Clauses in Strata Management Contracts - Strata buildings should pay particular care to indemnity, waivers and hold harmless clauses when entering into strata management contracts. We have recently reviewed strata management contracts and found clauses that should raise concerns for committees.
Our articles and Q&As about Insurance in Strata have been arranged by State
Looking for Insurance Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Insurance for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.