- What is strata insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about owners corporation and body corporate Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Tyrone Shandiman, Insurance Solutions
The short answer is no. It is a common misconception that unit owners only need an insurance policy to cover their insurance needs. So, what are you covered for?
Most Recent Articles
- What does Public Liability Insurance Include for Strata Property? - Question: Does Body Corporate Insurance cover voluntary workers? Does it cover the onsite manager if they were to get injured say carrying sandbags which is not in the normal scope of their work?
- VIC: Q&A Owners Corporation is Not Repairing Our Hot Water Systems - Question: Our Owners Corporation will not repair the two failing hot water systems at our scheme. Are the Owners Corporation being irresponsible in failing to maintain these items?
Our articles and Q&As about Insurance in Strata have been arranged by State
Looking for Insurance Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Insurance for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.