- What is strata insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Strata Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Tyrone Shandiman, Strata Insurance Solutions
The short answer is no. It is a common misconception that unit owners only need an insurance policy to cover their insurance needs. So, what are you covered for?
Most Recent Strata Insurance Articles
- Q&A What are the strata title insurance requirements around Australia? - Question: Is there a requirement to have a proper Strata product in all states or what are the strata title insurance requirements around Australia? Or can lot owners just take out a Domestic home product?
- VIC: Q&A Airbnb neighbour flooded my apartment and damaged my goods - Question: I've been involved in a confusing situation where a sub let (Airbnb) neighbouring apartment caused flooding, which caused water damage to my goods. Should the landlord have short term rental insurance cover?
Our articles and Q&As about Insurance in Strata have been arranged by State
Looking for Insurance Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Insurance for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.