- What is owners corporation or body corporate insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about owners corporation and body corporate Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Most Recent Articles
- QLD: Helping Your Body Corporate Deal with an Emergency Like Flooding - We hope this information aids both body corporate owners and committees dealing with an emergency. We discuss what to do now, ways committees can navigate the issues they are facing and what you can do in your building to mitigate risks in the future.
- NAT: Not covered for Flood? Here are some things you need to know - With flooding impacting various parts of Southeast Queensland & New South Wales, we outline considerations and advice for buildings impacted that do not have flood cover.
Our articles and Q&As about owners corporation or body corporate insurance have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Insurance Specialists in your area? Search within our LookUpStrata Directory for the best list of Strata Insurance contacts available.