- What is strata insurance?
- What does my body corporate insurance cover?
- What other insurances do I need for living in apartments?
Check your states tab for the latest information about owners corporation and body corporate Insurance. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Tyrone Shandiman, Insurance Solutions
The short answer is no. It is a common misconception that unit owners only need an insurance policy to cover their insurance needs. So, what are you covered for?
Most Recent Articles
- NSW: Q&A Can We Avoid Strata Manager Insurance Commissions?- Question: Can a strata manager charge higher strata management fees if a committee decides to place the insurance independently of the strata manager? What is the connection between strata management fees and strata manager insurance commissions?
- WA: Q&A Strata Insurance for common driveway- Question: Where do we stand for Strata Insurance for common driveway? Are we able to separately insure the common driveway, without having to take out insurance for the whole strata plan?
Our articles and Q&As about Insurance in Strata have been arranged by State
Looking for Insurance Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Insurance for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.