LookUpStrata regularly partners with QLD strata professionals to hold informative strata webinars for our audience of lot owners, industry professionals and the broader QLD readers. Our webinars may also feature Q&A sessions where the panelist/s answer questions that have been submitted by our audience both leading up to and during the session.
Please see below for our QLD Strata Webinars. At the end of each webinar, QLD strata webinar recordings will be added as soon as possible to the list below.
QLD: CCTV in Strata + Q&A | Frank Higginson, Hynes Legal + Chris Irons, Strata Solve – Nov 2021
As well as their presentation about matters concerning CCTV in Strata, Frank and Chris also responded to many of the audience’s questions. Here are just some of the topics discussed during the session:
- Who can access CCTV footage and why?
- Fees charged to access the footage.
- Whether CCTV recordings are subject to privacy laws?
- Should your body corporate have a CCTV policy that all residents are aware of?
- How long do you need to keep CCTV recordings?
During the session, we mentioned the factsheet recently released by the BCCM. You can access the document here: Video Surveillance in a body corporate.