LookUpStrata regularly partners with QLD strata professionals to hold informative strata webinars for our audience of lot owners, industry professionals and the broader QLD readers. Our webinars may also feature Q&A sessions where the panelist/s answer questions that have been submitted by our audience both leading up to and during the session.
QLD: Creative solutions to your body corporate parking problems | Todd Garsden, Mahoneys and Will Marquand, Tower Body Corporate – May 2022
Todd Garsden, Mahoneys and Will Marquand, Tower Body Corporate join Nikki Jovicic from LookUpStrata for a webinar providing creative solutions to parking problems in your body corporate building.
Whether you live in a highrise, townhouse or duplex – bodies corporate experience parking problems caused by either residents, visitors and/or third parties! During the discussion, Todd and Will offer some practical solutions to these problems so you can get back to enjoying your strata lifestyle.
Here are just some of the topics discussed during the session:
- The BIG ONE! Can you tow? If not, why not. Is towing an option?
- Can you restrict parking times for visitor parking bays?
- How do you turn common property into a parking space?
- What’s the definition of a vistor?
- What software packages are on the horizon to assist bodies corporate in dealing with parking issues?
- We share some case studies of creative solutions that are working in buildings.
Download the slide pack from today’s presentation here: Dealing with QLD Strata Parking Issues.
QLD & NSW: Embedded Energy Networks for Bodies Corporate Webinar + Q&A | Drew McKillican from Altogether Group – February 2022
The importance of knowing your obligations with Embedded Energy Networks
The presentation slides accompanying the session can be accessed via this link.