- What do I need to know when buying strata property off-the-plan?
- What is a strata inspection report?
- Can I stop Airbnb in our apartment building?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Renting / Selling / Buying Strata Property. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Reuben Schwarz, BnbGuard
Airbnb and other short-term letting sites have taken Australia by storm. Unfortunately, these rentals often negatively affect the neighbours around them. Find out how to stop airbnb in your building.
Most Recent Renting / Selling / Buying Strata Property Articles
- QLD: Q&A Major Works Essential During COVID-19? - Question: Due to lack of communication from the committee, I've lost rental income as major works started during a Short Term Letting stay. Also, should major works like the painting of the building be proceeding during the Coronavirus crisis? I don't feel the work is essential.
- NSW: Q&A Short Term Letting, Airbnb and Coronavirus - Question: We have a lot owner who short term lets their unit on Airbnb. Most residents in the complex are elderly and we are concerned about Coronavirus. What can we do?
Our articles and Q&As about renting / selling / buying strata property have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Industry Experts who deal with renting / selling / buying strata property in your area? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.