- What do I need to know when buying strata property off-the-plan?
- What is a strata inspection report?
- Can I stop Airbnb in our apartment building?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Renting / Selling / Buying Strata Property. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Reuben Schwarz, BnbGuard
Airbnb and other short-term letting sites have taken Australia by storm. Unfortunately, these rentals often negatively affect the neighbours around them. Find out how to stop airbnb in your building.
Most Recent Renting / Selling / Buying Strata Property Articles
- NSW: Think strata construction is bad? Strata records are worse! - While Owners Corporations are obliged by law to keep records - including building defect records - the law doesn’t say that they have to be complete, accurate or true.
- Do NSW buyers have a right to up-to-date information when purchasing strata? - When purchasing strata, buyers are often left in a state of panic when they get their strata report and find there’s missing or incomplete information.
Our articles and Q&As about renting / selling / buying strata property have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Industry Experts who deal with renting / selling / buying strata property in your area? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.