- What do I need to know when buying strata property off-the-plan?
- What is a strata inspection report?
- Can I stop Airbnb in our apartment building?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Renting / Selling / Buying Strata Property. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Franck Bossi, Prox Access
Time for owners corporations to look to solutions to protect their buildings against Airbnb strata issues and other short-term lets.
Most Recent Renting / Selling / Buying Strata Property Articles
- NSW: Government Plans to “Open Up” NSW Residential Apartment Blocks to Holiday Makers - The NSW Government has clearly stated its intention to open up all residential dwellings in NSW to holiday letting. The essential land use planning assumption is that short term letting has a very minor impact on residential living. If you disagree, here's what you can do about it.
- Strata Owners: Why refinancing your home loan may be a good idea … and why it could prove difficult - Renegotiating or switching your loan with your existing bank can save you a bundle. When negotiations fail to result in a competitive offer and a switch does not suit your future goals or current situation, it’s time to consider refinancing your home loan. Here are 5 things that could make moving your loan to a different bank more difficult, or in some cases impossible.
Our articles and Q&As about renting / selling / buying strata property have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Industry Experts who deal with renting / selling / buying strata property in your area? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.