- What do I need to know when buying strata property off-the-plan?
- What is a strata inspection report?
- Can I stop Airbnb in our apartment building?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Renting / Selling / Buying Strata Property. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Reuben Schwarz, BnbGuard
Airbnb and other short-term letting sites have taken Australia by storm. Unfortunately, these rentals often negatively affect the neighbours around them. Find out how to stop airbnb in your building.
Strata Defects & Risky Buildings – Watch this before buying an apartment in NSW
Most Recent Renting / Selling / Buying Strata Property Articles
- QLD: Feudal lords, tenants and body corps: Time for some facts - Enforcement of by-laws is a responsibility of the body corp and a tenant should go direct to them with their concerns. In most cases, body corp legislation in Queensland doesn’t care if you’re a landlord or tenant or owner resident.
- WA: Q&A Airbnb or Short Stay Letting in Strata Apartments - Question: Can a WA unit in a Retirement Village for over 55's be rented short stay? The apartment is being rented out during holiday periods via platforms such as Airbnb. People letting the premises are not always over 55 or retired.
Our articles and Q&As about renting / selling / buying strata property have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Specialists in your area? Search within our LookUpStrata Directory for the best list of Strata contacts available.