- What do I need to know when buying strata property off-the-plan?
- What is a strata inspection report?
- Can I stop Airbnb in our apartment building?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Renting / Selling / Buying Strata Property. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Reuben Schwarz, BnbGuard
Airbnb and other short-term letting sites have taken Australia by storm. Unfortunately, these rentals often negatively affect the neighbours around them. Find out how to stop airbnb in your building.
Most Recent Renting / Selling / Buying Strata Property Articles
- NSW: 180 Day Cap on Short-Term Rental Accommodation - An amended policy framework for short-term rental accommodation has been introduced that was supposed to take effect on 30 July 2021. However according to recent news reports, the commencement date has now been extended to 1 November 2021.
- NSW: Prohibiting Short Term Letting in NSW Schemes – the Devil is in the Details - From 10 April 2020, owners corporations were able to rely on by-laws that prohibit short-term letting. As always, however, the devil is in the details.
Our articles and Q&As about renting / selling / buying strata property have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Industry Experts who deal with renting / selling / buying strata property in your area? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.