- What do I need to know when buying strata property off-the-plan?
- What is a strata inspection report?
- Can I stop Airbnb in our apartment building?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Renting / Selling / Buying Strata Property. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Reuben Schwarz, BnbGuard
Airbnb and other short-term letting sites have taken Australia by storm. Unfortunately, these rentals often negatively affect the neighbours around them. Find out how to stop airbnb in your building.
Most Recent Renting / Selling / Buying Strata Property Articles
- QLD: Bodies Corporate and AirBnb - We discuss why we believe some author’s views – that bodies corporate under the BCCMA can enact by-laws to prohibit holiday or short term lettings – are wrong.
- NSW: New Short-Term Rental Accommodation Legislative Regime in NSW - The new STRA legislative regime due to take effect on 1 November 2021 will supersede all previous short-term accommodation planning laws in NSW including existing ad hoc local council regulations on the subject matter.
Our articles and Q&As about renting / selling / buying strata property have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Industry Experts who deal with renting / selling / buying strata property in your area? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.