Check the tabs for the latest information about Strata Information WA. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this state specific information page, discover more great information in our Strata Topic pages.
Andrew Chambers, Chambers Franklyn Strata Management
Absolutely! We have summarised some of the changes that will affect you. Keep an eye out for more in-depth analysis in upcoming articles.
When you’re buying a strata title property in WA, know what you are buying into
Daniel Eigenmann, Capita Finance and Shane White, Strata Title Consult
- What do you need to know about buying a strata title property in WA?
- What questions should you ask?
- What are strata levies?
- Are low levies good?
- What do you need to know about the bylaws?
- Read the transcript and full post here.
September 2019: WA Changes To Strata Laws – Simon Beaumont speaks with Landgate’s Strata Titles Analyst Glenda Kirkby.
Most Recent Strata Information WA Articles
- WA: Q&A Steps to Take When Dealing With Defects From Water Leaks - Question: My unit was impacted by the water leak following a major storm a few years ago and now has many defects. I'm not sure how to go about getting this fixed.
- WA: Strata disputes in the SAT: do time limits apply? - SAT works to a variety of time limits, depending on the type of dispute before it. This article looks at some of these time limits, both in relation to starting proceedings as well as in relation to procedures after they have been started.
Click on the topics below to explore articles and information relating to Strata Information WA.
Looking for Strata Industry Experts for Western Australia? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.