Check the tabs for the latest information about Strata Information WA. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this state specific information page, discover more great information in our Strata Topic pages.
Andrew Chambers, Chambers Franklyn Strata Management
Absolutely! We have summarised some of the changes that will affect you. Keep an eye out for more in-depth analysis in upcoming articles.
When you’re buying a strata title property in WA, know what you are buying into
Daniel Eigenmann, Capita Finance and Shane White, Strata Title Consult
- What do you need to know about buying a strata title property in WA?
- What questions should you ask?
- What are strata levies?
- Are low levies good?
- What do you need to know about the bylaws?
- Read the transcript and full post here.
Most Recent Strata Information WA Articles
- WA: Q&A Emergency Access into Strata Apartment Buildings - Question: If a person living on their own in strata needs an ambulance and calls 000, how do the paramedics gain entry into the apartment complex if the person is immobile?
- WA: Duties of a Strata Company – Refurbish, Renew or Upgrade - A new addition to the Act now permits a strata scheme in WA to “refurbish, renew or upgrade” its facilities allowing for modern upgrades to older buildings including cost saving improvements such as solar panels.
Click on the topics below to explore articles and information relating to Strata Information WA.
Looking for Strata Industry Experts for Western Australia? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.