Check the tabs for the latest information about Strata Information WA. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this state specific information page, discover more great information in our Strata Topic pages.
Andrew Chambers, Chambers Franklyn Strata Management
Absolutely! We have summarised some of the changes that will affect you. Keep an eye out for more in-depth analysis in upcoming articles.
When you’re buying a strata title property in WA, know what you are buying into
Daniel Eigenmann, Capita Finance and Shane White, Strata Title Consult
- What do you need to know about buying a strata title property in WA?
- What questions should you ask?
- What are strata levies?
- Are low levies good?
- What do you need to know about the bylaws?
- Read the transcript and full post here.
Most Recent Strata Information WA Articles
- WA: Strata Construction Defects – The Good, The Bad, The Ugly and The Very Wrong! - Every construction in WA, including strata properties, will have some residual construction defects that need to be addressed. If properties were constructed 100% of the time with a zero-defect rate, the time and cost to construct would be prohibitive.
- WA: Strata Manager’s Duties under the Strata Title Act Amendments - Strata councils should make themselves aware of the new standards and statutory duties of strata managers. This will enable them to be better equipped to oversee strata managers and protect the interests of lot owners.
Click on the topics below to explore articles and information relating to Strata Information WA.
Looking for Strata Industry Experts for Western Australia? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.