Check the tabs for the latest information about Strata Information WA. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this state specific information page, discover more great information in our Strata Topic pages.
Andrew Chambers, Chambers Franklyn Strata Management
Absolutely! We have summarised some of the changes that will affect you. Keep an eye out for more in-depth analysis in upcoming articles.
When you’re buying a strata title property in WA, know what you are buying into
Daniel Eigenmann, Capita Finance and Shane White, Strata Title Consult
- What do you need to know about buying a strata title property in WA?
- What questions should you ask?
- What are strata levies?
- Are low levies good?
- What do you need to know about the bylaws?
- Read the transcript and full post here.
Most Recent Strata Information WA Articles
- WA: Good Housekeeping Goes Beyond Your Front Door - Good housekeeping, effective maintenance and routine servicing are paramount in ensuring the building occupants are safe in the event of a fire. Check out our 6 steps to apartment safety.
- WA: False Fire Alarms – Top Tips to Avoid a Financial Penalty - The aim of the false fire alarm fee is to encourage owners and occupants to take appropriate steps to avoid false fire alarm activations occurring at their premises. Read our top tips to avoid setting off the fire alarms and being hit with fees.
Click on the topics below to explore articles and information relating to Strata Information WA.
Looking for Strata Industry Experts for Western Australia? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.