LookUpStrata has been providing quality strata information to lot owners and the strata industry since 2013. We are committed to providing a quality resource for strata managers, landlords, owner-occupiers, tenants, building managers and anyone in the wider community who may work with or have an interest in strata title information and apartment living. We aim to locate information from all around the web and pull it together here in this one convenient, easy to navigate site. As you can imagine, this is quite a task. The site continues to grow daily.
What is LookUpStrata all about?
LookUpStrata is a family run website which is independently owned and wholly Australian owned.
The site was developed to provide a place for people to come together, discover strata title information and discuss matters relating to strata.
Membership to the site is free. It is not restricted by your location, which strata management company you belong to, which business you work for or which building you own or live in. Everyone is welcome.
What are our audience saying about our site?
Find out what our visitors are saying about LookUpStrata as a strata information site. Do we provide helpful strata information? Is the site content of value to Lot Owners. Should you subscribe to our weekly strata newsletter?
Check out the fantastic testimonials left by our readers.
We can assist the Strata Services Industry
If you are part of the Strata Services Industry, we can assist. We have a growing audience of Lot Owners, Committee Members and Strata Professionals. If your business is looking to contact this hard to reach group, get in touch to see how we can help you reach your target audience. We have advertising packages available on our site, in our weekly newsletter and also on our Strata Directory.
If you are a busy strata management firm wishing to provide relevant, interesting strata information to your lot owners on a regular basis, ask about our branded newsletters. We are the Strata Newsletter Specialists! With little effort, you can keep in contact with your clients in an efficient and cost-effective way.
What Do We Want to be Famous For?
I was driving back to my office from an appointment one day and I heard the latest Telstra ad campaign – “we care about our customers and we want to be famous for it”. Whether I agree that Telstra can achieve this or not, it got me thinking. At LookUpStrata, what do we want to be famous for?
We are always trying to create a memorable experience for every visitor to the site. What do we want LookUpStrata & the Australian Strata Services Directory to be famous for? We keep coming up with images of LookUpStrata helping to connect people. Connecting people to:
- strata professionals in the industry,
- service providers,
- better traffic on your own websites.
How can we achieve this?
- We have the LookUpStrata site connecting you to great information.
- We have the Australian Strata Services Directory connecting:
- strata owners and strata managers to strata service providers
- businesses to more clients – to strata managers, lot owners and other strata businesses
- We started the Strata Services Networking Group on LinkedIn to share information between strata professionals.
So here is our answer. Whether we are connecting you to information, conversations, people or businesses – that is what we want LookUpStrata to be famous for – simply……..CONNECTING!
Help Us To Help You…..OR…..How can you get involved?
- Become a member of the LookUpStrata site.
- Contribute to our blog – either by posting articles or commenting on posts – or both!
- Create your Premium Listing in the Australian Strata Services Directory – for just $100/yr. Leave reviews and rate Premium listings of businesses you have had dealings with.
- Join the Strata Services Networking Group on LinkedIn & start discussing.
If you have any questions, please let us know. Send us an email at email@example.com. We’d really like to hear from you.
Delivering Quality Strata Information Since 2013