LookUpStrata is committed to providing a website for strata managers, landlords, owner-occupiers, tenants, building managers and anyone in the wider community who may work with or have an interest in strata title information and apartment living. We aim to locate information from all around the web and pull it together here in this one convenient, easy to navigate site. As you can imagine, this is quite a task. The site will continue to grow as new information becomes available.
What is LookUpStrata all about?
LookUpStrata is family run website which is independently owned and wholly Australian owned.
The site was developed to provide a place for people to come together, discover strata title information and discuss matters relating to strata.
Membership to the site is free. It is not restricted by your location, which strata management company you belong to, which business you work for or which building you own or live in. Everyone is welcome.
What Do We Want to be Famous For?
I was driving back to my office from an appointment one day and I heard the latest Telstra ad campaign – “we care about our customers and we want to be famous for it”. Whether I agree that Telstra can achieve this or not, it got me thinking. At LookUpStrata what do we want to be famous for?
We are always trying to create a memorable experience for every visitor to the site. What do “I” want LookUpStrata & the Australian Strata Services Directory to be famous for? I keep coming up with images of LookUpStrata helping to connect people. Connecting people to:
- strata professionals in the industry,
- information (From Oct 2015: we released unlimited access to almost all of our articles in PDF format for site members),
- service providers,
- better traffic on your own websites.
How can we achieve this?
- We have the LookUpStrata site connecting you to great information.
- We have the Australian Strata Services Directory connecting:
- strata owners and strata managers to strata service providers
- businesses to more clients – to strata managers, lot owners and other strata businesses
- We started the Strata Services Networking Group on LinkedIn to share information between strata professionals. (update Jun 2017: this group now has over 700 members)
So here is my answer. Whether we are connecting you to information, conversations, people or businesses – that is what I want LookUpStrata to be famous for – simply……..CONNECTING!
Help Us To Help You…..OR…..How can you get involved?
- Become a member of the LookUpStrata site.
- Contribute to our blog – either by posting articles or commenting on posts – or both!
- Create your Premium Listing in the Australian Strata Services Directory – for just $100/yr. Leave reviews and rate Premium listings of businesses you have had dealings with.
- Join the Strata Services Networking Group on LinkedIn & start discussing.
If you have any questions, please let me know. Send me an email at email@example.com. I’d really like to hear from you.