- What permission do I need for strata pets?
- Can you have pets in apartments?
- Can I have a dog in my flat?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Strata Pets. New information and links about pets in apartments are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Most Recent Strata Pets Living in Apartments Articles
- NSW: Does the Joy of Keeping a Pet in Strata come at a Cost? - Keeping a pet in some strata schemes can be costly when schemes charge an additional fee or bond for the joy of having a pet! Will there be a blanket ban on pet fees and bonds under the reforms for strata laws governing community living arrangements?
- QLD: Assistance animals and companion animals in a body corporate - The keeping of animals in community titles schemes can be a highly emotive topic. Whether an owner or occupier can keep an animal is generally a decision that requires approval of the body corporate committee under the scheme’s by-laws.
Our articles and Q&As about Pets in Strata have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Specialists in your area? Search within our LookUpStrata Directory for the best list of Strata contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.