Check the tabs for the latest information about NSW Strata Legislation. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this state specific information page, discover more great information in our Strata Topic pages.
Strata Legislation NSW: Top 5 Ways the New Strata Reforms will Impact Your Life.
Adrian Mueller, J S Mueller & Co Lawyers
Adrian shares his ‘Top Five’ laws that will be affecting you:
- The way owners will be able to vote at strata meetings.
- Prohibition on proxy farming.
- The streamlining of the renovations process.
- Ability of Owners Corporations to put an end to undesirable habits.
- Clarification on ability to remove abandoned goods.
Adrian also addresses the changes to body corporate fines.
Most Recent NSW Strata Legislation Articles
- NSW: Q&A Is a ByLaw needed for BBQs on Apartment Balconies- Question: Should we have a bylaw allowing residents to have a BBQ on their apartment balcony? If we have no bylaw and a BBQ becomes a fire hazard, will the Strata Committee Members be held liable?
- NSW: Some Common Property Just Reached Into My Pocket- The NCAT Appeal Panel has recently found that NCAT has unlimited jurisdiction when it comes to making an owners corporation pay compensation to a lot owner for reasonably foreseeable loss arising from a failure to maintain common property.
Choose a heading and explore articles and information about the topic in relation to Strata Legislation NSW
Looking for Strata Industry Experts for New South Wales? Search within THE Strata Services Directory for the best list of strata legislation NSW contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.