- How can I become involved with my strata committee?
- What is an owners corporation?
- What is a body corporate?
Check your states tab for the latest information about Strata Committee Concerns. New information and links are added regularly. Be sure to check back to be kept up-to-date.
If you have enjoyed this topic page, discover more great information in our other Strata Topics covered.
Allison Benson, Kerin Benson Lawyers
A strata manager client recently called to ask about what to do when a strata committee member, who was also an officer of the Owners Corporation, resigned.
Most Recent Strata Committee Concerns Articles
- QLD: Approving Improvements – Part 2 Owners - Once you have confirmed you have a request for improvement to the common property, there are a few steps that must be met when seeking approval.
- QLD: Is it defamatory to call someone unfinancial? - It must be the season for ‘interesting’ defamation proceedings. This one will be of special interest to the strata managers (and perhaps chairpersons) out there who have to declare people unfinancial at general meetings.
Our articles and Q&As about Strata Committee Concerns have been arranged by State
Looking for Strata Committee Concerns Industry Experts in your area? Search within our Strata Services Directory in the category Legal Services for the best list of contacts available.
Interested in being included in the Directory? Create your Directory Listing here.